1. Right click on Computer. Click 'manage'.
2. Click on Disk Management
3. Right click on Acer (C): Then, click 'Shrink Volume'.
4. Set the amount of space to shrink in MB. Actually, i set to 214000 and not 214256. Click Shrink
5. Unallocated space has been created
6. Right click on the unallocated space. Click 'New Simple Volume'
8. Set the simple volume. I set to 213999. Click Next
9. Assign the drive letter. I assign to E.
10. Click next.
12. Click Finish.
13. You will see a new partition has been created.